“Footprints on the Door.” Nazarene Publishing House, 2011
- Reflections on three generations of missionary work, by me, my dad, and grampa. Read the summary on Nazarene Publishing House website
- Downloadable PDF available on request. Write and ask.
“Be Thou my Vision.” Blurb, July 2010.
- Photography of People, Places, and Culture of Costa Rica.
- Purchase book on-line here, and see on-line preview: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1841028
Blowers, Brendan. “Krik? Krak!” Lulu Publishing, 2008.
- Stories of growing up between cultures
- Purchase book on-line here: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/krik-krak/2936798
- Downloadable PDF on request. Write me and ask.
Crofford, Amy. “Krik? Krak!” Beacon Hill Press: Kansas City, 2008. 44-45, 55.
- (Stories about Haiti, compiled, edited, and written by author Amy Crofford)
- Amazon link: http://amzn.com/0834123673
“Madame Martineau.” Among Worlds; December 2007: 18-19.
“Missionary Through Media.” Rockets, Rebels, and Rescues: Living the Life of an MK. Nazarene Publishing House: Kansas City, 2005. 29-36.
“Friends: Gifts from God.” World Mission Magazine; September 1993: 20.
(Article about motorcycle/boat trip to La Gonave, Haiti). World Mission Magazine.
May 2011 – The “N” Word in Costa Rica
- Nicaraguan migration in Costa Rica
May 2011 – Ecotourism’s Poster Child
- Ecotourism in Costa Rica
May 2010 – Structural Silence
- An overview of discursive violence issues and development attempts in Haiti.
August 2009 – What Happen?
- Development of Costa Rica’s Afro-Caribbean population on the east coast.